AUTHOR

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Thank you for coming



Thanks for stopping by. This blog is for my readers. A bit rough around the edges, but still working on it. 

Visit my "other self" at Barefoot Affairs. A completely different kettle of fish where you'll learn how to make your life easier, better, lovelier. Where we share recipes. Sometimes, DIY can be a good thing. Tell a few funny stories. Learn a few tips.

Here? You'll read about my journey as an author. Something I've come to late in life. I'll share my thoughts on writing. Maybe an occasional thought on life. I hope you're entertained. I hope you learn from my mistakes.

And I've made plenty. I've heard it said, "I'd never change a thing I've done in my life!"

Not me. I'd probably change something every step of the way. Be braver. Be bolder. Be kinder. Be smarter about life.

I've written for a long time, but never pursued it professionally. I wish I had.

Have any thoughts for me? Share them! I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for visiting.

Be sweet.

Susan

1 comment: